Papers can be submitted via:
- Upload at homepage Paper Upload
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The official language of this conference is English. Abstracts, papers and presentations should be fairly presented English.
Format and Template
Since its establishment, the ICISCA 2019 has been dedicated to developing a high-level, high-standard, and high-quality platform for the scientists, engineers, educators and technicians in the fields of information, system and convergence technology to further academic exchange. Considering that there is a wide-range of unqualified international academic conferences held over the world, and some conferences have met difficulties in publication and retrieval because of the poor quality of the articles and the problems in procedural norms, the program committee of this conference is committed to ensuring the quality and norms of the conference and articles involved and to protecting the interests of participants and contributors. Thus, the organizing committee makes a special statement concerning contributions:
- All articles contributed to ICISCA 2019 must be new articles which have not been published in any journals or publications, and the copyrights of the articles should not have been demised to any institution, organization or individual.
- Several kinds of articles will be refused by ICISCA 2019: 1) Pseudo-articles which are incompetent in reasoning and devoid of any statistics, experiments or designs; 2) Plagiarized articles; 3) Articles translated by translation software; 4) Articles irrelevant to the theme and scope of this conference.
- ICISCA support the participants organize the special sessions, Special session has no limit research area, and session will be organized over five papers. Session organizers are included automatically as a member of steering committee. Conference also provides the opportunity to the sponsoring institutions and companies to advertise organized include products demonstration, information exchange, students recruitment, and so on. A detailed technical exhibition program shall be announced at the webpage of ICISCA 2019.
After the conference, some selected papers are recommended in publication in relative International Journals SCI(E). And, all accepted papers are recommended in publication in relative International SCOPUS indexed Journals. For journal publication procedure
- Authors should modify the paper drastically (more than 80% difference with conference paper) if author want to further publication in relevant journal after conference
- ICISCA help to process publication after the conference, publication cost is not included in conference registration fee
For Indian Authors, we provide free publication in Indian citations index journals
- International Journal of Data Mining Techniques and Applications (IJDMTA), Print ISSN:2278-2419
- International Journal of Computing Algorithm (IJCOA), Print ISSN:2278-2397